Location: Fort Collins
The Environmental Learning Center at CSU offers after-school programs for schools in the Poudre School District. Formats can vary to meet the needs of your school and families, though a typical format is to meet weekly for six weeks. These programs focus on learning through hands-on indoor and outdoor environmental education experiences.
- Each program can be adapted for either K -2nd or 3rd -5th grade
- 20 students per program maximum
- Incorporates State Educational Standards and school’s academic goals
- Includes outdoor activities, as weather permits
- $50/child for each 6-week program; Scholarships available
In the Naturally Creative program, nature is naturally beautiful, and we will explore nature’s beauty using art and storytelling in this after-school program. Students will read and write stories in and about the natural world. We’ll also make art using nature and with nature as our artistic subject. Each week, we’ll explore a different form of art or storytelling.
Instructional Delivery Methods:
Description of Fees: