Location: Fort Collins
The Environmental Learning Center at CSU offers after-school programs for schools in the Poudre School District. Formats can vary to meet the needs of your school and families, though a typical format is to meet weekly for six weeks. These programs focus on learning through hands-on indoor and outdoor environmental education experiences.
- Each program can be adapted for either K -2nd or 3rd -5th grade
- 20 students per program maximum
- Incorporates State Educational Standards and school’s academic goals
- Includes outdoor activities, as weather permits
- $50/child for each 6-week program; Scholarships available
In the Wild about Wildlife program, students will learn about the adaptations that help wildlife survive and the ecosystems in which they live. They will become expert trackers, identifying wildlife by their tracks and scat. Option to include presentations with live animals.
Instructional Delivery Methods:
Description of Fees: