Location: Fort Collins
The Environmental Learning Center at CSU offers after-school programs for schools in the Poudre School District. Formats can vary to meet the needs of your school and families, though a typical format is to meet weekly for six weeks. These programs focus on learning through hands-on indoor and outdoor environmental education experiences.
- Each program can be adapted for either K -2nd or 3rd -5th grade
- 20 students per program maximum
- Incorporates State Educational Standards and school’s academic goals
- Includes outdoor activities, as weather permits
- $50/child for each 6-week program; Scholarships available
The Wild Fort Collins program lets students discover what is wild about Fort Collins. They’ll explore the local weather, wildlife and even the water that flows in the Cache la Poudre River.
Instructional Delivery Methods:
Description of Fees:
CSU at National Western Center Theme: